Places to go...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Speech Habits

My weird speech habits all started with one of my closest three friends. I met her during the summer before freshman year, [back in 2009], when my school just so happened to be holding summer school for our freshman class so that we could get half a credit in gym done before the school year started. I remember when I first met her. She was okay, and she could make funny jokes. But after gym, in our first summer school class, [not sure if it actually happened like this, and my memory often plays tricks on me. So this might not have happened exactly like this, but almost] I remember I said something hilarious, my best friend since pre-k laughed; I heard someone else laughing, and turned to see her laughing her brains out her eardrums. I smiled and told her, "I bet you're going to be my new best friend." She doubted it a little bit at first, but then we started talking more, and now you would think we've been best friends since forever.

We've created our own language made from the four letters "h", "d", "a", and sometimes "t". I won't tell how exactly we say it, until we get it copy righted, or patented or something. But just know that between the two of us, it is amazing! My pre-k bestie thinks we sound retarded whenever one of us says it, but we ignore how stupid we may sound and say it regardless. :P ♥ Anyways, we also have weird phrases. We say "That's my shizz/stuff", "You should fix on that", "I don't give a bitch", and stuff like that. These phrases, [except for the shizz one], usually come from when one of us mixes up our words. For example, "You should fix on that" is a morphed version of "You should work on that" and "You should fix that." Another example would be the "I don't give a bitch", derived from "bitch" and "I don't give a shit." We also base fate off of high fives. If we make the high five, we praise it with a "It was meant to be." If not, we retry it with a bunch of comments like, "Ugh!" "Redo that nasty" "Umn [and here is where you insert our infamous "them lips"] XD

We can be pretty different at times, well all of the time. But it's awesome to be so connected with a friend like that. It's fun. You should try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment