Places to go...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Second Music Preference Thing

2) Ke$ha. There's nothing wrong with this dirt-loving, freckle-face-emphasizing, jack-daniels-obsessing, autotuning girl. She's pretty okay-ish, and her music keeps me dancing, no matter how bad i dance. I like how all of her songs have that weird autotuney-bass-bumping theme that i like so much. It's pretty awesome for me, who needs something to help me dance a lot. ^^ So far my absolute favorites are "Grow a Pear", "Disgusting", and "Sleazy". They all make me dance great, and bring about some of my best dance moves, which isn't saying much. Anyways, I like how dirty she looks, cause I feel as if she really doesn't give a rat's ass about if she looks addicted to crack, or anything of the sort. She's pretty beast at times, and her music can make me jump. Therefore, she's awesome. Suck my @$$.

[By the way, I would've used a dirtier awesomer picture of her, but I love those gloves she just so happens to be sporting. *grabbeh hands*]

No comments:

Post a Comment