Places to go...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Trying to be.. Something.

Ever since I was a little girl, I've always wondered what I should be when I grow up. First it was vet, then horse [don't ask], then vet again. And now, I'm having trouble deciding if I should be a vet, a novelist, or a poet.


Vet = many years in medical school, and too much work, but also a chance to be around animals, and help them get better so their families can once again be happy.

Novelist = i can do whatever I want, just writing novels and such all day and all night. But I've never finished even one novel. I have only finished one story, and it was a short story for my social studies class in 8th grade. I feel most passionate about this profession, but I don't know if I have what it takes.

Poet = I could write poems all day and night, and publish them in books and whatnot. But I'd still want to write novels, and end up not finishing them. Plus I bet I'd get tired of writing poems after a while.

So some comments about what I should do would be nice, but I probably won't listen to them. If I could finish one novel, that would be the starting point to start and finish many other novels, become a famous novelist, and then I'll outdo Stephanie Meyers and her dumb ass Twilight books that don't even deserve publicity. *coughs* I mean, and reach all of the children around the world, and show that dreams really do come true.. >.> Yups.. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment