Places to go...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oops.. O////O

Forgot to put up a Music Facts/Interests Post. Well, at least I'm posting one now. ^^'' *sweat* Okay, one musician preference.

1) I'm all for the Gaga. Don't really care about what others say to this, but I like her style, and she's pretty damn awesome, and what's more? Her music is beast, and one of her songs ["So Happy I Could Die"] helped my to get through some sad times in life. ^^ She is an inspiration to many people, including me. Of course, I have no idea what I am inspired to do, but she makes me want to do something, anything! Moving on, I love bows, and I think she has something to do with the bow-obsession that I have now, hence the picture of her with a bow. I love Gaga, and I totally am a Little Monster.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment