Places to go...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just an update... Kinda o.o

Just so you all know, [whoever "you all" may be aka one person who might not even read this soon >w<], I am swamped with homework and weird thoughts that distract me keep me from posting regularly on here. It took me about two whole weeks just to finish the "Love o3o" post, and I just barely threw together those last two paragraphs right before I started working on this one. And I started working on this one March 1st, just to keep a record of how long it takes for me to post this one. Hope it's today. *crosses fingers* >o<


Anyways, I always have homework I could be doing, but know that I am ditching taking a break from my homework every time that you see a new post, or even a couple of post. ;o I do believe I am running out of things to say, and I forgot what I was originally going to say in this post, so I will say this:

Music Facts/Interests and such and such will/should be in the next post. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment