Places to go...

Friday, March 18, 2011

3rd Music Pref.//New Layout

3) KPop. It doesn't really matter what band it is, as long as the song doesn't piss me off. But my alltime favorite KPop band has to be: *drumroll* f(x)! [that's the name.]

Anyways, f(x) is effin' beast, and amazing. In fact, sometimes I wonder why they aren't number one of my preferences. But then I realize it's because I can't sing along with them unless I have the Romanization lyrics in front of me, and even then it's still a mess. I can't sing along with their fast korean words! D: It's too hard for me. *cries* Ahem. Moving along, they're awesome. ^^ ♥'em to death. Favorite songs of theirs are: "La Cha Ta", "Nu ABO", and a tie between "Chu~" and "Chocolate Love". Here's a picture of their awesomeness.

Second favorite KPop band is Wonder Girls. They are just a couple of percentages of beastness away from f(x). They are really close to surpassing them, but I think f(x) surpasses them because of my weird tastes and such and such. Anyways, I like "Tell Me", "Irony", and "So Hot" by them. :] "Nobody" introduced them to me, and i've been hooked ever since. ^^ I like their music videos because of the comedy, and they have radical dance moves that no matter how hard I try to do, are way too hard for me. XD

I think this is it for Music Preferences.. If it's anything else, I'll accept it as good music if it makes my butt pop. ;D

By the way my only two followers, I changed my layout. Hopefully this is to your likings, if not, then you don't have the right to complain about it. :P ♥ you both; Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment