Places to go...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Facebook Statuses

Have you ever wanted to have to perfect facebook status? Have you ever had the perfect facebook status? Have you ever put the perfect facebook status up on your facebook page in hopes that you would score some comments, or at least some likes? Well I have. And I hate it.

How dare you random people who I have befriended on facebook only? How dare you not like/comment on my ultimately perfect status that I worked on so hard and for so long for you to enjoy, laugh about, and etc.? You've got some nerve. The next time my status is awesome, you better like/comment on it, for it is amazingly beast, and it needs to be recognized. :P

*Laughs out loud* Haha, just kidding with you. o3o Anyways, I do actually hate it when I have a great status overflowing with wit, charm, comedy, and etc. and then nobody on my friends list likes it or comments on it. It sucks, and it somewhat brings down my self esteem. It makes me think "Maybe my thoughts aren't important. D: " But then I remember that I don't need people to like my statuses for me to feel good. I've always got my dog to cheer me up, no matter how much she doesn't like me hugging her. ^^

So all of you people out there saddened by ignored statuses, go out and hug your pet to cheer you up. If you don't have a pet, your pet is a rock, or you pet is just plain unhuggable, don't be afraid to hug a relative or a close friend. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment