Places to go...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Love? o3o

What be love you ask me? o3o I has no idea. Maybe you should go ask a psychologist or someone important like that.. I'm too young to know what it is apparently. *rolls eyes* How about I might know what love is, and that no matter how old or young you are, you could have some type of love.. Let's not be age-ist here. 

Moving on, love is a strange thing, as we all know. There are numerous times when a person feels this "love" thing, but when is it actually love, and not just a strong attraction. Or is love just a strong attraction with a shorter name. Don't know. Ask the Wise All-Knowing Nobody, because that Wise All-Knowing Nobody does not exist, not even in fairy tales. [That would be far to unbelievable; more so than singing unicorns and plants or dancing gnomes and ogres].


All I do know is that at this very moment, I believe I am in love, won't tell you who [as if you would know who he is]. Anywho, do know that I am just as confused as you all are about this "love" thing, and that I have no idea what I was talking about above. But I do believe that if love actually does exist, it should come out of the closet and tell everybody what it means. ^^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment