Places to go...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here we go..

Well I think it's time to let some Duckiie out of the closet. That's right. You read correct. I am... Different. There I said it! D: Don't hate me! *soft sobs* Yes, that's right! I am attracted to office supplies! *sobs more* I am obsessed with office supplies. [I don't even remember what I was supposed to write this post about anymore. It suddenly changed from my weird way of speaking to my obsession with office supplies.. Well I'll get to the speaking in another post, and also what I decided to make a blog post about before I even opened up the browser earlier today.] Moving on, I do love office supplies. If I have an office when I am older, which I do plan on having/getting, I am going to pimp it out with post-it notes, sharpies, cute little bulletin boards and their pins, adorable small dry erase boards, magnets so pretty they're worth dying for, notebooks and binders that i would kill for, and all of those office supplies that normal people who aren't crazy or anything like that would want.
 

Right now, my main obsessions are in sharpies, pens, and mechanical pencils. [If I had somewhere to put magnets and little do-dads besides my locker, they'd be on that list too.. Most definitely.] I'd like to say that I favor the clicky pens most, but I have an equal amount of capped pens and twisty pens, so that might be perceived as a lie. But I do favor mechanical pencils most. That is for certain. I actually hate wooden pencils; mostly because they are dull, but I also like to add on that they gave my writing-on finger this weird little bump that I can't get rid of now because I've had it since I first started writing.


And Sharpies. *chokes* Sorry, I need a moment. *tears* These are the best damn things that have ever been invented since canned bread! o3o They are absolutely amazing, especially the fine tipped ones. They just make my effing day.. :'D If a Sharpie ever turned into a sixteen year-old boy, I think I just might have to tie him up and throw him in my closet... It's understandable.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment