Places to go...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Webcam~


So as you all have noticed, I've been sucking at updating my blog even more than everybody else! :D Hooray for consistency~ But regardless of that stuff... I have a new webcam. Or rather, I now have a webcam. I went out and bought one like a week and a half ago, but I'm just now able to use it and such. Don't ask. >.> It was parent problems with my new webcam. [They just jelly :3]

Anyways, since I wanna be like supahbubbletea and all her coolness, I'm gonna take a picture~ Just cause I'm a copy cat and I like pretending that I'm actually cool. But then again, I dont like my backgrounds, so I'll just wait around a bit for a time when I'm not just messing around before I have to get off the computer, which is like in a few minutes.. Instead, here's a picture I took about 2 days ago with my friendly boo friend. <3

[by the way, I make super ugly faces -_-]




So yeah. That's basically it.


Love life crapola:
none. it's a failure. completely. And looking at that face I made above, I can definitely see why.. >.>

2 comments:

  1. ahahah this is so funny. i always put alot of that live life crapola in mine, i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. too mad you're saying crapola..

    ReplyDelete