Places to go...

Friday, December 23, 2011

Meh.

I really must not be in the mood for much today.. I told a super close friend and someone else I was going to take a nap.. I'm not taking a nap. I'm trying to stop being bored. So here I am. I don't really like my blog at the moment though.. That's weird.

Moving on. Mall visit twas fantasmic. We took some photos.. A lot less than usual, but still some nonetheless. We also did a video, but I think either Locomotif or SupahBubbleTea is gonna put that up~

Here's the one where my face looks least weird

Here's a pretty okay-ish one (for me)

Notice how everybody but me looks normal -_-

Moving on, went ice skating yesterday. And that was the bomb-diggety-fresh. Cause the "lost" member of our weird group of four appeared up out of nowhere. I tackled her to the ground/ice with hugs and OMGs. It was magical cause I haven't seen her since like February. :/

Oh yeah, J's gone now. Haven't heard from him since like 3 weeks ago. That's fine with me, cause I viewed that whole thing as a failure.

As for life, it's alright. Got some boots for Christmas. I know two days before christmas because I picked them out myself.. My dad just paid for them. He thought he was saving heckla money cause he got a Macy's card. *rolls eyes* yeah right, watch Macy's screw him over one of these days like they did with my mom. I'm gonna laugh. Hard.

After typing this, my mood actually got better. Whoda thunk it? :3


Grand finale:
Complete and totally gross/awkward faces from us all.
Aren't we beautiful?

Ta Ta For Now

2 comments: