Places to go...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

-_-

So it's time to update this blog.

Since yesterday was saturday, I think I'll talk about that first. First things first, it was supposed to be a double/triple wannabe date between me, two amigas of mine, my "bf" (weird to use that), and 2 of his amigos. We all know each other, so it's more like 3 couples of friends.. I guess. Anyways, so I found out Friday that my "bf" couldn't go cause he had to go to his dad's house. My friend's partner ended up being almost 3 hours late because he was bringing his other friend along. And my other friend just didn't have a date-partner. So it actually ended up being a girls day out thing, until whats-his-face and his buddy showed up, and walked us to the metrolink station.

So haven't seen my "bf" yet. Not really sad, just annoyed for some reason..

And I think whatever my friendship was with F is over. He is funny and sweet, he has a nice smile, he has great hair, and he has not been talking to me since tuesday. -_- His cousin skyped me today and I thought it was him for like 2 lines, and then i realized he wasn't using his normal amount of emoticons.. so i guessed something was up. Anyways, his cousin is a jerkwad, I'm just a wee bit upset that it's not him, [the whole time I was thinking "Why can't you be F?!"]. So yeah. That's probably it for him. What a waste of my month.. And a waste of my emotions. :/

Since last month was some weird giddy-giddy school-girl-with-a-huge-crush type of a month, I think my next up month is gonna be a neutral/annoyed-faced type of month. And I'm ready for it. -_-


edit:
It seems like everytime I say something about being finished with F, he pops back up like ten minutes later. It's just not completely like before, cause he knows I'm "with" J now. It's more casual/friendly. I guess.. Anyways F's cousin isn't that much of a jerkwad, he was just being mean about F. >3> But yeah, still gonna be a " -_- " type month.. [I just messed up my concluding sentence. It was so good D:]

1 comment: