Places to go...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

And I Release You

So I'm randomly in a posting mood today. But I have no idea what to post about. :o So I'm just going to go with the flow even more than I normally do. ^^ Since I want to see how long this takes me, I started typing this at 6:16, and finished it at 6:48. That's not that long :] Well it kind of is, but we're going to ignore that.

---

Is it just me or are days getting shorter and shorter, and giving me less and less time for me to do my homework and study for finals? Maybe I'm just not using my time wisely, [which I'm 93% sure that's the reason], and I just have to stop procrastinating... *deeply considers this* ... yeah right, there's no way in hell I'd ever be able to stop procrastinating, so that's a waste of time even considering that.

And since I never got around to taking random pictures, I'm gonna take a picture of the buttons on the hat I'm wearing at this moment! :D Hooray~


And now watch as my eyes stare into the deepest crevices and darkest corners of your mind


Enjoy that for a few quick seconds. Let it sink in. Let my eyes reach into your brain and pull out all of your deepest, darkest, and secretest of secrets. And then give me a dollar the next time you see me. See that? It's called hypnotism. Learn it. Conquer it. And then still give me a dollar.


1 comment:

  1. no, you did not successfully hypnotize me and, no, you shan't get that dollar. Consider yourself broke and lame, muchacho.

    ReplyDelete