Places to go...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Late.. Whoops

I am seriously stalking people on facebook. But it's not my friends, it's like random guys that I knew a while back and maybe talked to them, regardless of it it was of my free will or not. I don't gain anything from this like knowledge or freedom from being bored or anything like that. It's just.. me.. facebook stalking guys. So basically I try to stray away from facebook. Not working out too well, but I digress.

Anyways on the 24th, I made homemade cookies with mah pops. Chocolate chip :| and oatmeal raisin~ :D Our oatmeal raisins always taste the best for some reason.. o3o Anyways, unlike the last four or so years, we made some cookies without nuts in them just for me~ :D Cause I hate nuts in deserts. That was a nice present for me.

I would insert a picture here of me and a cookie, but I just ate two cookies that would have been perfect for the job..

So I'll just list off my Christmas presents:
  1. Sour Patch Kids Candy [ate it all on Christmas]
  2. Nail Polish
  3. Socks [I got 11 pairs]
  4. Boots
  5. Leg Warmers
  6. Hats, Scarves, and Gloves
  7. iPhone
  8. iPhone case
  9. and le Sweater~
# 4

# 6, 7, and 8


Whoot whoot~ No money at all though. Seriously. Nobody gave me money. -_-

You know what that means? That means I won't have money for Christmas presents for my friends until I get lunch money next week for school. *facepalm* Sorry guys >.< Maybe next month? Don't hit me! D:

Lately I've been staying up every night, which is kind of a big thing for me. Usually I try to make it past midnight and then try for 1, but fall asleep between 11 and 12:15. It's pretty pathetic. Since I've been on break, I've been staying up until 2, 3, 4, 4:30 with no problems at all. It's beautiful. I feel like there's so much that I can do, when actually all I do is play games on my iPhone, watch TV, and stalk guys on facebook mobile. It seems suckish, but it's actually nice. Ah-Very Nice. :3

Umm. Out of topics. Hope you had a Super Dope Christmas~
And a Merry Fresh Year to all my happening home-doggie-doggs. Love ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. you got like 2 out of three things that i need lmfao.
    Silly poop.

    ReplyDelete