Places to go...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Post of 2012

*gasps* o: That's right everybody. It's the first of January 2012~ My New Year's resolutions, you ask?
  1. Eat healthy at least one day a week
  2. Exercise
  3. Write diary entries everyday
  4. Work on cute/non-ugly faces
That's about it.. >.> Notice that it's exercise and not lose weight, cause I don't care about my weight just yet. I'm saving that for my last few years of college~ [If I get into college that is...]

Anyways, here's how my New Year's went:
Tumblr.

Cookies.

Tumblr.

Cookies and Sparkling Grape Juice.

Tumblr.

Sparkling Grape Juice and sleep.
(this last one is a reenactment picture, but it did happen for about 30 minutes until I woke up at the computer table with a glass bottle under my ear)

Midnight was somewhere in the middle of that. I wasn't really paying attention.
And that's how Tumblr addicts spend New Year's.
Like a boss.

1 comment: