Places to go...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's New?

Hey everybody. :] It's me again. You know, I don't think I've introduced myself with an actual name. o3o And I won't, but I'll give you my most recent nickname: DNT. It stands for DN Time. Won't tell you what DN stands for -_- 

Anyways, What's new is that I'm learning Korean! :D This is actually my "second" time, but my first time was romanization, and I did a crappy job at that. I didn't even retain anything, I was just copying romanizations and English meanings down into a notebook, and I only went about seven pages into the notebook.

First attempt = FAIL.

So I'm trying again with the help of a friend who actually learned Korean, and she's teaching me actually Korean, like the Hangul, not that romanization crap. I had one lesson last night, and I learned some basics. Vowels, consonants, letter combinations, aspirated consonants, how to say/write "My name is [my name]", how to say/write "I am American", endings, 2/4 particles, how to say/write "okay", and how to say/write "I am a Korean teacher." [Korean as in the language]

Yeah, it's going pretty good so far. ^^ Actually proud of myself.

And here's something else for all those lovebirds out there:


Anxious.

I wish he loved me back.
But how do I find out?
How do I tell him?
How will he react?
Why can't there be a sign that
Just tells me everything?
Stupid heart,
Stupid love.
I hate this type of
Anxiousness.

Enjoy the upcoming week, cause I know I'm going to hate it. :]

2 comments: