Places to go...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Soa Happy ^^

So lately I've been super happy. o3o If you wanna know, you probably already know [check the fb message >.>] so don't ask questions here unless you're there.. That doesn't make sense.

If you don't understand what I mean by super happy, here are my constant expressions:
 <<<< mostly this one
 image
image image image
image

and so on and so on. ^^''' It's kinda embarrasing. XD


Moving on! :D I ate grapes this morning. ^^ It was in a small white bowl. I wanna say I ate like 17-24, but I'm not sure.. They were the green grapes in case anybody cares.

And now, it's school-talking-time. -_- I hate the American History Notebook. It is not cool, at all. I hate this weekend because I'm so behind on it. Which reminds me, I'm gonna have to stay off the internet for some hours for this to work out well.. A lot of hours. D:

Back to happy though, today mommy's taking me to le mall to get me a homecoming dress, and try on some strapless bras. o3o All I need to do, is clean the diaster area that is my room. :/ Wish me luck. And be sure to encourage me for my super happiness. ^^ It'll make me feel better about the situation. :]

Toodle loo my pets. <3 yah.

1 comment:

  1. I am not your pet, Virgin D.

    Lol, those pictures made me chuckle. Also, you're doing it wrong. Those grapes are supposed to be in a grape juice form.. not fruit.

    I LOVE STRAPLESS BRAS. ONLY i have to suck in my stomach and walk with my chest in the air so it doesn't fall..

    ReplyDelete