Places to go...

Friday, October 21, 2011

Memory Lane Up In The Headlights

Mood of the day:


So from last time, I super overexaggerated with F. And now, I feel super stupid.. -_- Yeah, we chatted it up a lot this week, and I shouldn't expect/hope to chat it up everyday. Either one of us could be busy, [usually not me since I don't have much of a life], and I shouldn't take anything seriously. Whatever that means..

Moving on, I'm thinking about taking up a job this upcoming winter break. I need the money, and one of my sources of income has vanished, so I need to make that up.. The only thing I'm worried about is finding the job, and the fact that it may take up possible ice skating time at the local ice skating rink, the best one on the planet, might I add. Or it's the best one at least to me.. >.>

But since I mentioned ice skating, let me elaborate .. in my next post.. cause that's getting pretty dang long. ^^ toodles for now :]

1 comment:

  1. <3 steinburgss. Man.. unemployment wifout notice sucks.

    ReplyDelete