Places to go...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cho.

I do believe that I offically gave up shuffling today. Especially in heels. Last day for this.. forever. -_- Don't ever let me attempt ever again.

On a more negative note, I think I'm losing touch with F already.. o3o Pretty sad.. We didn't get to talk over the weekend, and we barely talked yesterday.. It's sad that it's only been maybe two weeks, and I'm already failing at our "possibilities" [as if there were any anyways]... I'm hoping for a better result today, but the world doesn't promise things to anybody, and I guess I'll just have to wait and see. o.o

Anywho, might have bombed that Anatomy test today.. If anything that's not an F, I'm guessing low low C. Yeup, I'll worry about that wednesday night and thursday morning before class.

Oh, I don't think I've stated this on this "blog" before, but I will now: I play piano. Of course I'm being forced to by my parental units and my piano teacher, but hey.. I can plunk out some damn notes and it sounds good if I practice. If and when I practice that is.. [Not often] I actually try to avoid it, but there are some cases when my mom's super-annoying yelling gets fricking annoying and I can't take it anymore and I stomp down the stairs, plop my ass on that piano bench, and finger that keyboard until my nose bleeds. o3o [aka, for "30" minutes] Anyways, I got some new songs assigned to me at my last lesson, and one sounds pretty cool. I'd probably be playing it right now if I wanted to, and it wasn't assigned for me to practice/play cause I hate practicing. ... I'm done talking about piano, I hate thinking about that damn piano downstairs and how it's so comfortable to lay my head on when I'm supposed to be practicing late at night... Yeah, I get sleepy..

I think I'm done with this blog for the day. -_- I just got mad at it out of nowhere. And besides, I gotta go clean my room. Bye.

sPaRTaN1-_-1

1 comment: