Places to go...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dance With Me

So howdy doo folks :3
As you all know, I still don't have a job and I don't do anything with my life during the day.. I bet you're wondering why I haven't been blogging if I'm so not busy.
Well I'll tell you why.

Because I always forget about this thing or I don't feel like blogging. Right now, I even don't want to, but I am.. Because I don't want you guys to get mad at me or whatever.
Whatever gets you through life.

So I'll just post some nonsense shiizzz...


Haircut?!
That's right, I got one.
Stare at it.



Dancing at night?!
Hells yeah bruh.
I do it between 2300 hours and 500 hours of the next day.
#militarytimetalkswaqq

Anybody wanna see it? Then we must host a dancing sleepover!
Not at my house though, my dancefloor (aka the third floor) has really squeaky floorboards.. So pick a hotel or motel or a day when my parents aren't going to be in the house.. Some shit like that..

Oh, and F wants a video of me dancing? ....... >3>;;
Fucks on that.


Anyways, toodle loo.
I'm done trying with this thing :I



1 comment: