Places to go...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Busy weekend?

haha, not in the slightest :I
But, I did take the ACT, see Prometheus with my mommy and her friends, and freak the freak out about f(x)'s comeback, their music video, and the drama Pasta.

ACT
I failed. No doubt about it.
Moving on.

Prometheus
Good movie. Nice effects.
Had three favorite characters, five that I liked total.
All of them died. :I FML.

Pasta
Great Drama.
Love the main male actor. <3
Lee Sun Gyun.. Why you so funny to me? ;-;
And the romance may be cheesy, but I love it to pieces.
WHY THEY SO CUTE TOGETHER?! >U ♥

f(x)
Need I say more?

...
OF COURSE I DO!
Tjlasdhfklh ktekjafl;ja <333 ljfklhsltyehl OMG
the teaser was sex on a stick!
I frigging diedddd! <33 AMBER IS A SEX GODDESS!
That hair.. that face... ;~;
If I was gay... o3o;
Man, this girl crush is getting a little out of control..
But that's probably because I've been waiting for them to do something since they came out with Hot Summer! >I

I need more f(x) in my life that one measly music video a year. Dafuq you think this is?
I want at least one more music video this year.
And a shitload of interviews to help compensate.
Beetches.

Now, here's some gifs that show my appretiation for their teaser that came out:









1 comment: