Places to go...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Catching up

Things that happened/are happening/will happen:

  • Getting a B.A.P hoodie or shirt
  • Getting back on track in learning Korean.. possibly
  • Working on all of my story-novels
  • Taking the AP US History exam (kill me)
  • Studying for the APUS exam (kill me now!)
  • Finding all of the best pens in the world and keeping them for myself
  • Getting better/more clothes (cute shirts, skirts, shorts, the works)
  • Getting my ass off the couch
  • Getting a frigging job
  • Making money
  • Taking my ass to Asialand with SBT and Loco
  • Getting drunk and laid in Asialand with all the hot sexy Asian males with their amazing hair and abs... and I guess SBT and Loco will be around during this too.. xD Just kidding, we roll as a group~
  • Finally going to my first animecon~ <33 GO PPGZ!

Bubbles Champagne >o<~♥

Also, first time I wore a skirt in about a year
Bask in the casual-for-you-special-for-me-ness! >D
But don't look at the face, it's ugly... >.>;;

     
     

2 comments:

  1. yea.. we're not getting laid in groups. if you wanna get laid, i don't wanna see your ass.

    ReplyDelete