Places to go...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

B.A.P Comeback

On a much much much happier note, my favorite male kpop group had a comeback~ It's their second released single, and second music video. DOH SHITS! They was hot! They was beasting! And they stole my heart! <3 Moon Jongup, how I survived without knowing who you were all these years, I'll never know!

So the only thing I learned from the song was "We got the power! I got the power!" which are the first two lines of the chorus..

Failure on my part, if I do say so myself.

However, that is not the point. The dancing was quite amazing! All of those kicks and spins on the ground = sex. I don't care who you are and if you care about them or not. I love 'em, and I want Jongup in my pants. Or Zelo, he's second choice... Maybe Bang Yong Guk, but he's only being considered because of his raspy-oddly-sexy voice~

Also, a little bit of teaser pic.
(It's of two of my three favorites: Zelo and Jongup <33)

Nyeh, sao hot!  ; w;

1 comment:

  1. So you are obviously their fan...you are a ....what do they call their fans, bowls? Cake? BAP cake forebba baby! Teehee.

    ReplyDelete