Places to go...

Monday, May 14, 2012

At it again~

Hey hey hey folks! :D Bet you guys thought I gave up on this blog again~ You thought wrong! :P I just actually forgot about it and didn't feel like blogging for a good three weeks <33

But, here I am, and it's only because SBT took some pics and I thought that I should actually put them on my blog like she said I should! C: See, I'm trying over here... just slightly..

So without further delay, the pics.


Hoh chyeah, awkward jigg time~ :3

Actually getting some work done o:
For the first time in a week~ <33

The fantasmic SBT's shadow dance-pose~
Orgastic!


That's all the time I have for you guys, today at least! :D It's time for me to go do some homework and draw some peoples back on Draw Something~


And a shoutout to my very best friend from Belgium who may or may not see this depending on if I send you my blog url or not! I love you lots and lots Laura-boo~ ♥♥♥♥

I also love SBT and Jess.. I guess ..
JK, love you lots and lots too :3 <3333

Toodle-loo everybody~

1 comment: