Places to go...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dafuqqq

I just noticed how sad I am today.. :/

Both of my best friends are off at prom enjoying themselves, and then they're going to an animecon right afterwards.. I don't really care about the prom part, just the enjoying themselves.. I feel left out, and it's completely my fault :U

I didn't want to ask my mom again after the first time.
I was broke. (still am)
I was afraid my mom would tell me no. (still sure she would have)

Oh well, it's my fault, and I'll deal with it :)

For now, I'm an OC-making Goddess~
#swagggg

And I can't stop making them.. D;
Anyways, I made a character hub, and it's my mission for tonight to fill it up with my OCs~ <33 finish all of my annotations for black lit! :D

Wish me luck you guys, and I sincerely hope you guys enjoy yourselves! <3 And if you don't take pictures at prom I'm punching you both in the tit because I wanna see your hairdos and dresses! D<



2 comments: