Places to go...

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Been a while.. >.>

Soo... Hey..


Yeah, I've been slacking. What are you going to do about it? Stop following my blog? Go ahead, it's only 2 people anyways. One less won't hurt.. that much..

Anyways, I actually don't have a reason for not blogging or anything like that. So you can get mad at me in my comments below. *points* Right down there~ ^^

Uh, stuff that's happening?

Ice skating: getting better.

Love life: *laughs loudly* What do you think?

iPhone: battery doesn't last too long..

The stupidest thing I've done this month: buy the movie Roll Bounce for $10 on iTunes when I could have at least bought Stick It! or Fantastic Mr. Fox, movies that I could watch any day, anytime, anywhere, and some other any. I fricking love those movies.

Umm.. Hopefully I come back a lot sooner than I have.

And luckily for you guys, I found some pictures that I took with my webcam~

Showing off my hoodie and matching nail polish

Showing off my poochie~ <3

Showing off my.. hat. o3o
Love that it can go over my eyes like that! ^o^

That's it my sweet nubs~
Until next time! *smooches*

1 comment: