Places to go...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Neon City Lights


So last night I went to another homecoming, this time it was my school's and I had a date. Things were going half-hectic, half-expected until I arrived with my friend, and my date wasn't there yet. So me and some of my friends ended waiting 20-ish minutes for him to show up so he could buy my ticket because I was broke. It wasn't that bad waiting for him, but my friend had on some insane shoes, and my other friend was angry that she "had" to wait around for him when me and my insane-shoed friend told her that she could have gone in whenever she felt, just like "T.O.P" did.

So yeah, he got there, and things started off pretty normal. There were a lot of greetings, and "OMG! I haven't seen you since last year" on his part. After that, it was a whole bunch of dancing, [by which I mean two-stepping because that's the only way I know how to dance], and after the first 30 minutes, I found out what daggering is.. It was pretty awkward, but then again, that's just me.. I'm a very awkward person according to a friend of mine. I was "okay with it" as long as nobody tried to bend me over.. o3o But yeah, I grinded on him multiple times that night, making him the only guy I've done that consistently with.. Yay for him? I guess..

Fast-fowarding a bit cause I don't want to get lost in details of flashbacks and my thoughts that come with it, after the friend I arrived with and the unnecessarily angry friend left, it was just me and my date, and this other guy who he was talking to.. [I couldn't remember that guy's name for the life of me last night xD] Anywho, We grinded a little bit more, and then we slow-danced. Can I just say I like his arms around me without being cliche? His hugs are also really tight.. o3o He bent my glasses a little bit cause I didn't angle my face away from his chest.. -_-

What the point of all of that crap above was, I have no idea. But I do know that I now don't know who I like more. My homecoming date or F. I'm confused, and I'm pretty sure I might have some type of episode if I don't figure out what's going on sooner or later.

There you go, a little bit on what's going on with my phenomenal psychotic perfume, [my long nickname for my life o3o]

EDIT: Uh, nevermind. It's definitely F in the lead.

2 comments: