Places to go...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lame Dances

So yours truly went to the Junior dance last night and let me just say:
It. Sucked. Le. Ass.

It was alright the first few minutes when everybody was still showing up because it looked like more and more people would come as the night went on. No. Not at all. Especially after Locomotif ditched me and le amazon chick. Thanks for that. You shouldn't leave early anymore. After you left amazon just wanted to sit and drink shirley temples, and I wanted to dance.

I really wanted to dance with either KM, AA, or KW.. which would have been weird since I don't talk to any one of them and they might have taken it the wrong way, like I wanted them... relationship-wise and/or sexually.. Awkward o3o

Moving on, some pics for you.

My favorite pic of the night~

Awww, they look like they're on crack :)

Second favorite pic!

My boobs look great here.

And my hair looks a mess here.. >.>''

And after some time, there was this series of lapdances and amazon tried to make me go up there to get a lapdance. Hell No. It's not that I was scared to go up there, (although I slightly was), I was more scared of going up there and nobody giving me a lapdance because everybody hates me. So yeah. That's what I think on a regular basis.

Oh yeah, I also smacked Adam's butt.. Sorta.
I missed pretty bad, and smacked the back of his thigh.
At least my lower wrist got his right buttcheek ^^;;

Sometime during writing this my father pissed me the hell off. I swear to god, one of these days I'm going to stab his fucking eyes out. I promised myself that from now on I'm only allowing myself to cry once more because of something involving him. And that's going to be at his funeral. Every other time, I say FUCK HIM UP THE ASS.

Fuck the world.
That is all.

1 comment: