Places to go...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Seben Teens Yo

Damn straight. That's right. I'm 17 today bishes~ Suck my anapestic noodles!

So I just figured out I like my posts centered, so I'm going to do this from now on. ^^ Anyways, I turned 17 today, as it is my birthday! (^o^)b Yesterday I was 16, and today I have $60. There's going to be more too~ Whoot whoot for not asking for clothes and items and such! Going on a ramen buying spree tomorrow. Like a boss. I'll probably also get some more soup and macaroni & cheese.

So it's time for some pictures~ ^o^

Here's me as a 16 year old:



#FuckThat Meme Face



And here's 17 year old me:




See how much more immature I got? :D
That extra day year really pays off.

Privileges of being 16:
getting a permit/license, of which I have neither.

Privileges of being 17:
I really have no reason to not have a job now.

So, here's to being 17!
Cheers!
*downs 32 fluid ounces of gatorade*

1 comment:

  1. lol;olololol, cute.
    gatorade and other safe liquids better be the only thing you're downing young lady!

    ReplyDelete