Places to go...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Loop that Jam!


So since friday, I've been listening to this one song on repeat.. Well it's not really a song, and it's not really on repeat. It's the background music to a doll maker, and it plays on loop.. >.>

Friday night I listened to that song loop for an hour in the morning, another three hours (this is three hours straight) at night, and today I listened for another hour.

As you can see, I'm practically in love with this song.

Here's a link to it's amazingness:


SBT has already heard it, she says it's catchy, but she's probably annoyed at me for putting this thing up here. xD Love you~

Anyways, yeah, that's pretty much it.

I was going to post some pictures or a video to go along with it, to show you all how I dance to this endless melody, but my mom's in the room right now.. So I'll post some tomorrow. ^^b

1 comment: