Places to go...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

At SCHOOOLLLL!L!!!!!!

Howdy everybody! :D It's GreenDuckiie, and she's back from a not-to-well-earned hiatus. ^^ I know it's the least I can do to post for you all, but I just forgot about this blog for a long time. >w< Sorrys. Moving along, I'm having troubles in school, so I might have another hiatus after I post this post-thing, so be expecting some long pauses between my posts. So let us think of a topic.. :/ Hmmm...

Well, how about some more "Hey Arnold!" :D Yesh, I like that idea. ^^ Well, remember that letter I was talking about to bring out the Finale for the show? Yeah.. Still haven't sent it. D': I just decided that I'll post it in my next post so that you all can read it. You small number of people,  you. ;] 

Still obsessed with "Hey Arnold!", especially Helga and Arnold, aka the BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD!!! You could never beat them. Not Gerald and Pheobe. Not Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Not Romeo and Juliet. And especially not Lila and Arnold. GAH!! D:< I hate the sound of their names together. They make a terrible couple; Arnold needs to be with Helga. She is the only one for him, regardless of if he has figured it out for himself yet. He'll come around sooner or later; he'll realize his undying love for Helga, and then they'll get married, have children, and fulfill my childhood dream! *rubs hands over her cheeks* it'll be marvelous! *squeals* That's what I want from life at this moment. i just want some closure filled with Arnold and Helga basking in each other's love and being happy together as a couple. O//////O That's all I want. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


o3o Anyways... Nickelodeon can suck it for not releasing the Jungle Movie. It stole Helga's well deserved kiss, and took away Arnold's realization that he is madly in love with Helga. 


on another note of Hey Arnold!, i have been reading fanfiction and looking at fanart! You amazing writers and amazing artists are completely amazing! ^O^ you make my days shine with happiness and bliss of Hey Arnold!-ness. [tehe i rhymed a bit.] I plan on joining both groups [artists and writers] as soon as I get better at drawing Hey Arnold! characters, and as soon as I think of a good storyline and actually finish it. [As you know, I have a tendency to not finish my stories.]


Well I'm out of things to talk about besides Hey Arnold!, and I'm sure you guys are getting pretty tired of it. That's it. Tootles. So long. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment